This release provides the following new features:
The following bugs were fixed:
Are you a K-12+ Educator? Are you interested in bringing inspirational, hands-on technology experiences to your classroom to enhance student learning of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM)? If so, you are invited to a free hands-on workshop for K-12+ Educators to learn about building robots and how to include them in your teaching at UMass Lowell. We'll also have a science module on data collection and visualization. The workshop will be held at UMass Lowell, in Olsen Hall on Saturday, October 19, 2013 from 9am-1pm, with registration/refreshments starting at 8:30am.
No previous experience is necessary! At this workshop you will:
* Interact with other teachers who have already used robots.
* Build and program your own robot creature.
* Receive advanced instruction for experienced users.
* Learn about a new science offering on using sensors in the classroom
* Receive information about funding opportunities!
Please note: this workshop is open to K-12+ educators only. Please register ASAP or by October 13, 2013 at robotics-science-uml.eventbrite.com!