iSENSE v5.7 is released. This version introduces a check-all box for y-axis values on all visualizations as well as bug fixes and UI tweaks.
Looking ahead, the iSENSE website development team plans to deliver several new features:
- A new and improved manual entry table and associated date/time pickers to make manually uploading data a seamless experience
- Defaults for visualizations giving you the ability to customize your data analysis
- Pie chart visualization, which offers you another way to analyze your data
Video tutorials to guide you in getting the most from your iSENSE experience
- A new homepage that clearly illustrates what iSENSE is all about
- The ability to login with your Gmail account
- Bug fixes, UI tweaks, and more!