This release provides the following new features:
- Add annotations to your visualizations! You can attach a callout bubble to any point, or create a block comment that can be dragged anywhere on the visualization. See the tutorials page for a quick explanation of how it can be used personally and in the classroom!
- Fixed the photos visualization and made it easier to add photos to a data set using the "Edit" link.
- Don't forget to check Spam folders for password and confirmation emails. We've added reminders on the site.
The following bugs were fixed:
- Visualization tabs could appear blurry on some browsers.
- Contributor selection dropdown menu could get cut off the screen.
- Filtering with timestamps showed "Invalid Date", leaving the charts blank.
- Adding formula fields after adding new regular fields would freeze up the page
- Histogram text box didn't always auto-update